January 28, 2019
CLARK SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Lexington, KY – January 28, 2019 – Back in 2015, CLARK began a ‘CLARK Scholars Scholarship’ program and the application process for the 2019 scholarships is now open. This scholarship is available to graduating seniors attending public high schools in Fayette County and to immediate family members of CLARK employees, who reside in Kentucky. There are four $1,000 scholarships to be awarded this year.
Applicant qualifications that are required for this scholarship are:
- Recipient must be a resident of Kentucky
- Recipient must be a graduating senior from Fayette County Public Schools in Lexington, Kentucky or an immediate family member of a CLARK employee residing in Kentucky
- Recipient must show financial need
- Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Recipient must show involvement in extracurricular activities and/or community service
- Preference given to first-generation college students
- Re-applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
Please note, the scholarships are awarded by an independent committee through Blue Grass Community Foundation, of which CLARK has no representation.
Please note the deadline for the scholarship application is 5:00 pm on Friday, March 15, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Alan Sutherland at 859.422.6534 or email@example.com.
About CLARK Material Handling Company
CLARK Material Handling Company has been an industry leader since its production of the first gasoline powered material handling truck in 1917. CLARK has over 550 locations worldwide with dealer representation in more than 80 countries. A full range of I.C. and Electric trucks for diverse applications are available in the CLARK product line. For more information about CLARK, CLARK products and job opportunities at CLARK, please visit: www.clarkmhc.com